Clearly Coworking is committed to protecting your privacy. To make your experience at the Clearly Coworking site and member's portal site on the internet more convenient, we may gather information from you. We maintain the privacy of your information by using security technologies, and adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information.
We collect information on which portions of our website visitors access or visit. We also collect information volunteered by visitors during product, membership and/or mailing list registrations. The information collected from our online forms will only be used for internal business purposes, such as providing feedback to the visitor regarding product or financial information or technical support, and will not be shared with outside entities.
We monitor and track usage of our website, viewing and traffic patterns, customer behavior, and other similar information. We compile this information into a statistical aggregate. We use this aggregate information, as well as your personal information, for internal business and administrative purposes, including the improvement of our website, our operations, and our customer service.
Protecting your Privacy
We may share aggregate information about website usage and traffic patterns, stripped of any individual identifiable information, to third-parties to comply with various reporting obligations and for business or marketing purposes.
Bookings & Cancellation Policy:
We do not require payment prior to use of the rooms. We understand that plans change often in the business world and want to keep things as flexible as possible. However, we will begin to enforce payment if the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours from the booking date/time.
- Payment for hourly bookings can be made with a visa, mastercard, discover card, or American express card or cash.
- All bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your booking date and time. There will be no charge or penalty for doing this. You can cancel your booking on our members portal.
- All booking cancellations under 48 hrs. of the booking date and time will be charged the full amount. You will not be able to cancel the booking online and will need to call or email to cancel and we will manually process the cancellation & payment. An invoice will be emailed to you and you can pay it online in our members portal.
Wireless/Wired access to the Internet is provided during Client’s membership. Service interruptions, if they occur, will be handled as promptly as possible. Clearly Coworking is not responsible for any data, business or other losses as a result of such interruptions. Client is responsible to protect Client’s own computer and data from electrical surges, theft, virus, or other malicious attack. Clearly Coworking does not take any responsibility for the security, content, network distribution, and use of any of the information that is processed, transmitted, received, or any other means communicated through the Internet service that is provided. Clearly Coworking is not responsible for any damages or losses that are the result of any security breaches of network services from the Internet or within the Office Space. Any misuse of the Internet and/or Services provided is grounds for termination of this Agreement. Client agrees that when participating in or using Clearly Coworking Services, Client cannot:
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Clearly Coworking server or network(s);
- Disrupt or significantly slow down the remaining computers in the Office through excessive usage of internet services/bandwidth;
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spimming or any duplicative or unsolicited message(s) (commercial or otherwise);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Clearly Coworking server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or by any other means;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through Clearly Coworking’s servers, bandwidth, notice boards, events, and/or Clearly Coworking Services;
- Use any material or information, including images, files, photos, software or other material which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringe intellectual property laws, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Download any file(s) that cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Harvest, attempt to intercept, store, and/or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the knowledge and authorization or consent of the disclosing party;
- Post or transmit content Client does not have the right to post or transmit;
- Post or transmit content that is unlawful, untrue, stalking, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, harmful or otherwise objectionable as determined by Clearly Coworking’s sole discretion;
- Use the Service/network to send altered, deceptive or false information;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, sending a "virus,” overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "crashing," or "mail bombing" the Service or any Clearly Coworking or related website or network;
- Install, maintain, damage, or otherwise locate at Clearly Coworking any computer server of any kind, whether hardware or software;
Client acknowledges and agrees that Client cannot:
- Solicit any other Clients in the Office Space;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- Violate applicable laws or regulations and/or conduct any illegal activity;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Obstruct any entranceway, create any circumstances of disrepair or damage any Clearly Coworking property or Office Premises;
- Place anything in the common areas which may in Clearly Coworking's judgment, appear unsightly from the common areas or the Building;
- Alter, remodel, and/or redecorate Private Office space unless agreed upon in writing by Clearly Coworking;
- Cause any unnecessary labor or services by reason of Client’s carelessness or indifference in the preservation of good order and cleanliness;
- Bring, use or keep any kerosene, gasoline or inflammable or combustible fluid or material in the Office Space or the Building;
- Use the name of, or any picture of, the Building in connection with promoting or advertising Client’s business without prior written consent;
- Sell or cause to be sold items or services at retail in or from the Office;
- Conduct any auction nor permit any fire or bankruptcy sale, nor store goods, wares or merchandise in the Office Space;
- Conduct any activity that is regarded as offensive and/or which may be hazardous to other people;
- Create unreasonable noise at the Office Space that will disturb others;
- Use any communication devices in a manner that will disrupt others; Make any changes in the Office Space or the Building (including but not limited to rearranging furniture);
- Affix, attach or otherwise display any poster, sign, stickers, or materials in the Office Space, walls, windows, or on/near workstations/desks;
- Store, manufacture or sell explosives, flammables or other dangerous substance, chemical, thing or device from, in, and around Office Space;
- Smoke in the Office Space, as Clearly Coworking is a non‐smoking zone;
- Act in any way that may damage anything in the Office Space or Building;
- Bring infants and/or children under the age of 18 in the Office Space;
- Bring any pets/animals in Clearly Coworking’s Office Space;
- Access Building amenities & Services that are exclusive to residents;
- Violate the Building rules and/or compromise the Building or its protection from fire, flood, gas, electricity or weather and/or compromise the Building security or the security of the spaces therein;
- Violate any code of conduct of other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Building Rules for Clearly Coworking at 474 Grove St, Worcester MA 01605);
- Lost Check-In fob: $5
- Lost Entry Door Card Access: $10 (call immediately)