Google defines a consultant as "a person who provides expert advice professionally". With over 300 members here, we have a pretty wide range of consultants who use the space daily. There are those that work exclusively here and have their own private office, and there are many who only use our space to meet with clients. Our members consist of tech consultants, life coaches, business coaches, therapists, HR experts, energy experts, graphic designers, CPAs, lawyers, financial advisors, teachers, tutors, hypnotists, motivational speakers, non-profit advisors, real estate producers, insurance producers, yoga instructors and so many more.
Consultants are easily the largest users of our space and have taken advantage of all of the services we provide.
- Don't use your home address for your business. Use our mail service and have a suite here. Google will recognize this as your corporate headquarters!
- Don't have that important meeting in a coffee shop. Use one of our fully equipped conference rooms.
- Would you like to hold a meet-up or an informational session about your profession? Use one of our training rooms for that!
- Need a place to hang your hat and call it your own office? We have fully-furnished ready-to-use offices waiting for you.
- Need a place to meet your coworkers or support staff? Use one of our conference rooms by the hour for that.
Whatever your needs are, more than likely we've got you covered!
- Meeting rooms
- Training center
- Private offices
- A place to interview potential employees
- Think Tank
- Business address mail services
- Notary services
- Document editing administrative services
- Copy / Scan / Print
- Phone systems
- Technical support
"I regularly use conference rooms at Clearly Coworking and appreciate the professional atmosphere of the offices there. Far better than meeting at a coffee shop, the environment keeps my meetings focused on the business at hand. And the great coffee is a plus!"